A business and technology newsletter, The Hansen Report on Automotive Electronics delivers critical analysis to help you make tough decisions.
Consider this: A year's Hansen Report subscription is paid for many times over by one Hansen Report article on new technology that your company is underestimating, by one Hansen Report company profile detailing a customer's product strategies, or by one Hansen Report story on a hot consumer demand you missed.
We Spot the Important Trends
We have reported on these significant trends over the years:
- Carmakers get better at adopting standards
- Automotive electronics growth slows
- Software, not hardware will determine the vehicle's distinctiveness
- Several operating systems are emerging globally
- Consolidation continues worldwide
- Cost is the gatekeeper of new auto electronics features
- Navigation prices will decline as portable devices proliferate
- Speech recognition
- Smart airbags
- Driver monitors and workload managers
- Data communications networks
- Autonomous safety systems
- A rise of private equity sponsors
As a subscriber you can access the current Hansen Report — 10 issues per year — and all the back issues from your computer, anytime, anywhere and easily share The Hansen Report with your team members.
As soon as a new issue is released, you'll receive an email with a link to www.hansenreport.com. Log in with your user ID and password and read the current issue in Adobe PDF format. Download the issue or print a copy to read at your convenience.
As a subscriber you will have complete access to all the back
issues of The Hansen Report published since 1997. View an entire issue
or search for just the articles that pertain to your research topic. The
archives contain more than a decade of automotive electronics knowledge not
available from any other source.